Orlando Bankruptcy Law Office
Law Office of Paul L. Urich, P.A.
1510 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Orlando Law Office
The Law Office of Paul L. Ulrich, P.A., is a well-known Orlando, Florida, bankruptcy firm. We have extensive experience in helping Florida residents to file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions and we understand the struggles our clients are facing. We also know that people often have misconceptions about how bankruptcy works and its benefits. All visitors to our Orlando law office are treated with respect and provided with information to make the best possible financial decision.
Helpful Directions To Our Orlando Law Office
Located just a few blocks from Colonialtown Square Park, The Law Office of Paul L. Ulrich, P.A., is an Orlando bankruptcy firm committed to helping Florida residents who are struggling financially. We have helped individuals from areas including Orlando, Azalea Park, Fairview Shores, Eatonville, Winter Park, Edgewood, Conway, Altamonte Springs, Fern Park and more. Visit our Orlando law office today using the following directions.
· From the north: Take Interstate 4 toward Orlando. Take Exit 84 for U.S. Highway 17 and U.S. Highway 92. Drive for about three-quarters of a mile and then turn left onto U.S. Highway 17/U.S. Highway 92/Colonial Drive, following signs for Florida 50 East. Continue on Colonial Drive for 1.4 miles. Our office will be on the right.
· From the south: Traveling north on Florida’s Turnpike, take Exit 259 to merge onto eastbound I-4. Drive for 7.3 miles and then take Exit 83A toward Amelia Street/Centroplex. Merge onto Garland Avenue and then turn right onto Colonial Drive. Our office is 1.3 miles ahead on the right.
· From the west: From the Clermont area, take Florida Route 50 to Florida’s Turnpike. Continue on Florida’s Turnpike for about 6 miles and then take Exit 265 for Florida Route 408 East toward Orlando/Titusville. Continue on Florida Route 408 for 10.8 miles and then take Exit 12A toward Bumby Avenue. Merge onto Anderson Street and then turn left onto Bumby Avenue. Continue on Bumby Avenue for about 1 mile and then turn left onto East Colonial Drive. Our office is about half a mile ahead on the right.
· From the east: Take Florida Route 528 east and take Exit 16 toward Orlando. Merge onto Florida Route 417 Toll. Continue on Florida Route 417 Toll for 6.4 miles and then take Exit 33B to merge onto Florida Route 408, heading toward Orlando. After 4 miles, keep left at the fork to stay on Florida Route 408. Take Exit 12B for Crystal Lake Drive. Turn right onto Florida Route 526/Crystal Lake Drive. Continue north as Crystal Lake Drive becomes known as Maguire Boulevard. After another half-mile, turn left onto East Colonial Drive. Our office is 1 mile ahead on the left.
If you are visiting our Orlando law office using public transportation, bus route 125 toward Lynx Central Station Terminal stops at the corner of North Mills Avenue and Woodward Street. Our office is just a five-minute walk away. Bus routes 28 and 29 stop at the corner of East Colonial Drive and Shine Avenue, which is on the same block as our office.
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, you should get help understanding all your options. Call us today at 407-915-0842.
Orlando Public Services
· Orlando Public Transportation Services