Advocating For Consumers In Bankruptcy Filings For More Than 25 Years

Should You Be Pursuing A Mortgage Loan Modification?

Like millions of other homeowners in America, you may be thinking of appealing to your mortgage lender about a loan modification. Often, banks are willing to make some kind of deal, but the final decision will always be up to them. The homeowner typically has no leverage in the negotiations, other than hoping the bank doesn’t want to foreclose on the property. By filing for bankruptcy, the bank will take your modification request more seriously.

Before you talk to your mortgage lender about modifying your loan, contact Law Office of Paul L. Urich, P.A.. I offer a free consultation to discuss your mortgage arrears and your best options for avoiding home foreclosure. Under the rules of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you can eliminate all of your consumer credit card debt and agree to continue paying for secured debt, such as your mortgage or car payment. By reducing your monthly payment for credit cards, you can free up the money you need to make your mortgage and car payment on time. Any amount of arrears you owe on your current mortgage can also be written off.

Stripping A Second Mortgage

Millions of homeowners have borrowed against the equity in their houses over the past several years. Unfortunately, when the house value went down, the higher monthly mortgage payment didn’t. Under restricted circumstances, Chapter 13 bankruptcy provides an option for stripping the second mortgage from your existing mortgage and allows you to keep your house under the terms of the original mortgage. Let me show you how.

Discover the freedom and fresh start bankruptcy can give you and your family. I have over 25 years of legal experience and I am focused on helping you get through the bankruptcy process as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. My firm has helped thousands of homeowners just like you.

Contact Me To Discuss Your Options For Free

If you are facing serious debt and are struggling to keep your home, contact Law Office of Paul L. Urich, P.A., for a free initial consultation. You can message me online or call my Orlando office at 407-915-0842. I serve clients throughout central Florida.

I am a debt relief agent. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Bankruptcy Overview